Here's what you can expect on April 29th from 10:00 AM onwards:
1. Please be Punctual.
2. Please type your question in the Q&A section to ask your doubts.
3. Please use the Chat section if you would like to communicate with other participants.
4. Please click the Raise Hand option if you would like to speak to the panelists.
5. Enjoy the Webinar.
The Webinar Series, a chapter of the Neighborhoods Of Tomorrow knowledge sharing initiative, takes ADDA's annual workshops online.
ADDA was founded with the vision of creating sustainable residential communities across the globe. To this effect, the company has been organising it's annual workshops under the umbrella of Neighborhoods Of Tomorrow, since 2016.
Conducted by field experts, the workshops focus on waste management, water management, renewable energy implementation, community health management, community accounting and other green initiatives.
COVID-19 has mandated Social Distancing, Isolation and Lockdowns. Therefore, introducing the Pioneering Interactive Webinar Series For Apartment Communities For MCs, RWAs and Community Leaders. Join in to learn from experts the way forward in community management in a New World
Click on the Following Links To Check Out The Previous Webinars Of This Series
1. For Apartment Communities In COVID Age : Health & Waste Management
2. Composting & Waste Management For Apartment Communities in COVID Age
3. For Apartment Communities : Sewage Treatment Plant - Best Practices For O&M
4. For Apartment Communities : Cost Saving & Financial Sustainability In The New Normal
5. COVID Care Centres In Apartments : The What, Why & How
6. The A-Z of Apartment Accounting - Part I : Taxation
7. The A-Z of Apartment Accounting - Part II : Closing of Books, Audit, Online Accounting
8. Zero Waste Residences Through Resource Recovery & Circular Economy
9. Fundamentals of Apartment Management : Guidelines for New & Incoming Associations, Property Managers
10. How to Conduct Online AGM for Societies?
11. Fundamentals of Community Management
12. COVID Management in Residential Communities
13. IOT Enabled Predictive and Preventative Maintenance
14. EV Charging: Challenges and Options in Gated Communities
This section lists Featured Expert Speakers from Past Episodes of The Series
K. C. Vinod
Senior Estate Manager
Lawyer & Founder, Ragas Consultancy
Dr. Satyanarayana Mysore
HOD & Consultant – Pulmonology, Lung Transplant Physician, Manipal Hospitals
Disha Koyande, Founder
D. D. Koyande & Co.
(ADDA Accounting Partner)
Mr. Anish Nema
EC Member, Prestige Ferns Residency
Diwakar Koyande, Co-Founder
Devshree Corporate Solutions
(ADDA Accounting Partner)
Mr. Karthik Rajagopal
Chief Operating Officer, Manipal Hospitals
Mr. Sridhar Pabishetty
Founding Director, Kautilya School of Public Space
Mr. Vishal Masurkar
Deployment Manager, ADDA
All Rights Reserved | ADDA 2023